Welcome I’m Leanne
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being. As a therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can’t change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life.
We all encounter hardships throughout our lives, facing them with someone you trust is essential. I see counselling as a gentle collaboration that will move you along the path to your most purposeful self. I have worked with adults of all ages, to find and address the emotions, thoughts and behavioural patterns which block this process of discovery. I am deeply committed to helping you find ways to cope with life’s challenges in a safe, open, and non-judgemental environment. I will meet you wherever you are on your journey.
Call Me Now or Make an Appointment
- Bachelor Of Psychological Science – Griffith University
- PostGraduate Diploma of Psychology – Bond University
- Providing transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy to treat depression, anxiety and PTSD
- Providing counselling and psychological intervention at a private psychology clinic
- Conducting inpatient and outpatient therapeutic groups for a private hospital
- Providing parenting guidance and counselling for customers of a statewide intervention service
- Conducting developmental assessments of children with neurocognitive, behavioural and learning difficulties at a renowed private paediatric clinic
- Providing psychological intervention to individuals experiencing chronic mental health issues and long unemployment for a major employment provider
Benefits of counselling
Build meaningful relationships